Deedster is just another app. With planet-saving abilities. Our goal is to reduce carbon footprint of our users by developing the best app out there. Headquartered in Stockholm, Deedster is expanding rapidly and we are in the search for new talent to join our prestige-less and highly motivated team, to help us achieve our goal of making making the world's population fall in love with sustainable living. Step by step. Deed by deed.
Never heard about Deedster?
Deedster consists of a close-knit team who all shares a common vision of creating real climate impact through a world-class app experience. The culture is characterized by an open, entrepreneurial and prestige-less team spirit where you get great opportunity to be involved and contribute to what is being created every day together - a better planet.
Our strong team spirit includes lots of passion and consideration for each other and we make sure to have really fun at work. We are fast-growing and will expand globally the coming years.
What’s the job?
· Driving UX, UI and visual design from ideation to production of beautiful, high-fidelity implementable design assets
· Rapidly prototype and work along side developers to implement product changes
· Creating design consistency across the platform (Android, iOS, web) and in our company marketing materials
· Conduct user research on the ground and translate into product improvements and development
And what do you bring along?
· Strong visual design skills with proven ability to create beautiful responsive designs.
· Comfort with user-centric design, prototyping
· Hands-on experience with creating apps for mobile devices from a design perspective.
· Experience with end-to-end(UX, UI and visual design) product design, from ideation development to the final product
· Experience with cross-platform design (Android, iOS, web, emails)
· Experience using design tools for wire framing and prototyping (Sketch, Invision, Zeplin)
· You understand life-style brands, e-commerce, you love the big picture but have a great eye for detail.
And what do we offer you?
When we succeed, you can say (brag) that you have contributed to securing the future of our planet. Competitive compensation package including vacation, of course. And an office in the heart of Stockholm.
Good to know
The employment is full time, with start as soon as possible. For more information about this role give me, Monika Martinsson, a call on mobile 0702-24 53 16 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more on www.deedster.com