Deedster is just another app. With planet-saving abilities. Our goal is to reduce carbon footprint of our users by developing the best app out there. Headquartered in Stockholm, Deedster is expanding rapidly and we are in the search for new talent to join our prestige-less and highly motivated team, to help us achieve our goal of making making the world's population fall in love with sustainable living. Step by step. Deed by deed.
WHAT'S YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY?
· Designing, developing, and maintaining the iOS frontend capable of scaling with rapid feature iteration and a growing user base
· The production environment, support and support routines
· Active participation in defining the technical roadmap
· Occasionally assembling furniture and refilling the coffeepot (and everything else included in a startup)
WHAT ABOUT YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS?
· Highly knowledgeable in application architecture and design of modern app services
· Skilled frontend developer, preferably with Swift
· Interested in, and quite good at, UX-design
· Experience working with production services
· Used to structure your work and communicate clearly around it
It would also be nice to see:
· Knowledge of Google AppEngine, Firebase and other Google Cloud Services
AND WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We are a great team with a common vision of creating real climate impact through a world-class app experience. Hence, you will work with the core of our business. We are fast-growing and will expand globally the coming years. And when we succeed, you can say (brag) that you have contributed to securing the future of our planet.
Competitive compensation package including vacation, of course. And an office in the heart of Stockholm.The employment is full-time, with start as soon as possible.
For more information about this role give our CTO Monika Martinsson a call on 0702-24 53 16 or email at email@example.com
We hope to hear from you!