Deedster is just another app. With planet-saving abilities. Our goal is to reduce carbon footprint of our users by developing the best app out there. Headquartered in Stockholm, Deedster is expanding rapidly and we are in the search for new talent to join our prestige-less and highly motivated team, to help us achieve our goal of making making the world's population fall in love with sustainable living. Step by step. Deed by deed.
· Being the Scrum Master for the development work
· Release management and coordinating test efforts
· Coordinating support operations for our ongoing delivery projects.
· Active participation in defining the technical roadmap
· Active participation in the design of new functionality from a technical perspective
· Occasionally assembling furniture and refilling the coffeepot (and everything else included in a startup).
· Highly knowledgeable in software development and design of modern app services
· Experienced in working with production services
· QA experienced
· Experienced with leadership positions
It would also be nice to see:
· Experience with iOS orAndroid development
We are a great team with a common vision of creating real climate impact through a world-class app experience. Hence, you will work with the core of our business. We are fast-growing and will expand globally the coming years. And when we succeed, you can say (brag) that you have contributed to securing the future of our planet.
Competitive compensation package including vacation, of course. And an office in the heart of Stockholm.The employment is full-time, with start as soon as possible.
For more information about this role give our CTO Monika Martinsson a call on 0702-24 53 16 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to hear from you!