Deedster is just another app. With planet-saving abilities. Our goal is to reduce carbon footprint of our users by developing the best app out there. Headquartered in Stockholm, Deedster is expanding rapidly and we are in the search for new talent to join our prestige-less and highly motivated team, to help us achieve our goal of making making the world's population fall in love with sustainable living. Step by step. Deed by deed.
Do you want to help save the planet? We’re in need of an Android Frontend Developer!
Never heard about Deedster?
Deedster consists of a close-knit team who all shares a common vision of creating real climate impact through a world-class app experience. The culture is characterized by an open, entrepreneurial and prestige-less team spirit where you get great opportunity to be involved and contribute to what is being created every day together - a better planet.
Our strong team spirit includes lots of passion and consideration for each other and we make sure to have really fun at work. We are fast-growing and will expand globally the coming years.
What’s the job?
· Designing, developing, and maintaining the Android frontend capable of scaling with rapid feature iteration and a growing user base
· The production environment, support and support routines
· Active participation in defining the technical roadmap
· Occasionally assembling furniture and refilling the coffeepot (and everything else included in a startup).
And what do you bring with you?
We think that you are:
· Highly knowledgeable in application architecture and design of modern app services
· Skilled frontend developer, preferably with Kotlin, React Native or Java
· Used to work with DevOps, working with production services
· Used to structure your work and communicate clearly around it
It would also be nice to see:
· Knowledge of Google AppEngine, Firebase and other Google Cloud Services
And what do we offer you?
When we succeed, you can say (brag) that you have contributed to securing the future of our planet. Competitive compensation package including vacation, of course. And an office in the heart of Stockholm.